Personal Data Protection Policy
This Personal Protection Data Statement (“Statement”) outlines the policy of Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries with regards to our compliance with the requirements of the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”), no. 26 of 2012. Please take a moment to read this Data Protection Policy so that you know and understand the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data.
For more information about the PDPA, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg.
For the purpose of this Statement, “we”, “our” and “us” shall refer to Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd.
- Collection of Personal Data
We may collect your personal data in various ways including the following:
- when you submit a feedback form or other forms relating to our capabilities and services;
- when you submit an application form for employment opportunities;
- when you visit our website;
- when you interact with Sunray’s officers, for example, via telephone calls, letters, face-to-face meetings and emails;
- when you request we contact you;
- when you submit your personal data to us for any other reasons.
- Use of Personal Data
The personal data which you provide to us may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by Sunray for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests;
- To provide capabilities and services to you;
- To verify and process your personal particulars and payment;
- To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our capabilities and services and those of third party vendors selected by us;
- For research and analysis, including surveys and polls;
- To comply with the Singapore law, the requests of law enforcement and regulatory officials, or orders of court;
- For any other purposes for which we have obtained your consent or which are permitted under the Singapore law.
- Do Not Call (DNC) Provisions
The DNC provisions in the PDPA outlines that we do not send you marketing messages or make marketing calls if you have registered your Singapore telephone number with the respective DNC registries, unless we are permitted to do so under DNC provisions, or other applicable laws and regulations. In addition, once you have given us consent to send you marketing messages to your Singapore telephone number, email or address, we may continue to do so until you withdraw your consent.
- Security of Personal Data
Sunray will take reasonable measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, and to destroy any personal data that is no longer required to be retained.
- Withdrawal of consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent for our use of your Personal Data, you may contact our Data Protection Officer as follows:
Data Protection Officer
Sunray Woodcraft Construction Pte Ltd
9 Sunget Kadut Street 3
Tel: (65) 6566 2311
Do note that the withdrawal of consent is subject to all applicable laws and applicable terms and conditions.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Statement does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage. Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the personal data protection policies of such other websites.
6.2 Changes to this Statement
Sunray may amend this Statement from time to time. Please check this Statement regularly for updated information on the handling of your personal data.
6.3 Governing Law
This Statement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore.